Redirection

Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Third Sunday of Advent


We couldn't go to church today because my husband is down with cold, so I used this time to dig out some Christmas decorations. I must admit I'm late with decorating for Christmas this year, just like the year before...I guess I haven't quite earned the title of Domestic Goddess yet:) Anyway, here is what I found in my closet:
                                       
Those cute little houses are nowadays a collector's items. In fact, my mother-in-law has a whole village of them, which takes quite a part of her living-room. Myself, being somewhat a minimalist, I'm satisfied with only one.

The Christmas Choir were also allowed out of the box:

Don't they just look like someone out of a story by Dickens? I love their Victorian outfits. The cupcake on the right was a present by a dear friend, when I have time, I'll take a closeup of it.
Ít's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas here at Casa di tante! Tomorrow I'm planning to finally write my Christmas cards and hopefully to send them, too. So much to do, so little time...

I'd like to end this post with one of my favourite Christmas carrols:




No comments:

Post a Comment