Redirection

Saturday, June 10, 2023

World's Oldest Father And his S8x Life

 So presumably, the world's oldest father was this guy from India, who got his 2 sons at the age of 94 and 96, with his 49-52 year old wife.

He was a bachelor for more than 90 years of his life. Ramjit Raghav credited his success to his "healthy diet", which according to another article I read though vegetarian, included drinking lots of milk and eating ghee and almonds. 

He was especially proud that he can satisfy the needs of his wife:

‘I do it three or four times a night,’ he told reporters outside his home in Haryana, India. ‘My neighbours are jealous and they keep asking me for my secret but all I tell them is that it is God’s will.

‘I’m healthy and I enjoy sex with my wife. I think it’s very important for a husband and wife to have sex regularly and when she asks I will go on all night but for the sake of my child I’ve put our needs aside for now.

‘I care for my wife and I give her everything she needs. She is a very happy woman.’

As you can understand, British tabloids had a field day with this story.  The funny thing is that the accent is on him pleasing his wife with his performance, as in he's doing it for her, while in the West, and especially on American internet resources the common complaint is that women aren't interested and thus deprive their husbands. Marital s8x is apparently viewed as a chore and some Christian leaders even criticise men who bother their wives too much in this area. Men are told to help with household work, kids etc to "earn" their right to marital bed. 

I wonder if the roots of this rather unhealthy attitude go way back to the Victorian times when men were taught that their wives are all innocent s8xless doves who only tolerate "all this" for the joys of motherhood and men taint them with their animal passions? The rest of the world has no problems seeing women as s8xual beings though:)

4 comments:

  1. This is my biggest problem with American Christianity is that few will acknowledge that men need sex as part of the relationship and should start as young as possible. I've yet to see any evidence women are 'more mature' than boys most of the time which is another garbage mentality us men have had to deal with in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my opinion that "conservative Christian churches" conserve late Victorianism which probably arose after Queen Victoria after giving birth 9 times was told to have no more children by her doctors which in those times meant no s8x. So she made a virtue out of necessity, so to say:)

    Same with "more mature" stuff, it's just a modern interpretation of the Victorian trope about an "angel in the house" who civilises barbaric men with her gentle influence.

    By some reason, Christian churches all over the West (not sure about the whole world), whatever denomination are trying to appeal to women more than to men hence they avoid telling women about their responsibilities or criticising them in any way.

    In Islam it's vice versa. Guess which religion is growing fast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Will, nice to see you:)

    It would be rather interesting to do a research on this matter, wouldn't it?

    Another pernicious trope from this period is "the White man's burden", taken to heart by both liberals and churchians alike. Westerners should stop seeing themselves as babysitters and saviours of the whole world, there are no colonies any more, these people are quite capable to manage their own affairs, if they make a mess out of it it's their problem then.

    ReplyDelete