Redirection

Thursday, June 15, 2023

On Pregnant Bodies

 Yesterday I was looking for some info about female-related stuff online and discovered that an American mainstream medical site has now articles about "pregnant bodies" instead of pregnant women. Another mainstream site told me that there exist "male bodies, female bodies and inters8x bodies." 

It went nicely all the way from "mankind" to "human kind" and now you aren't even a human any more, apparently. Just  a "body". I came across this before on Twitter but I used to think it was only rabid leftists who use this type of word while referring to men and women, not supposedly respectable "medical professionals". 

What happened to human beings created in the image of God with mind and soul/spirit? This is the end result of liberalism I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment