Redirection

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Women Against "Women's Rights"

 Anti-feminist creator Pearl Davis doubled down on many of her most controversial views on the H3 podcast this week.

She told the host, YouTuber Ethan Klein, that she thinks divorce should be illegal and women shouldn't have the right to vote.

As Insider has reported, Pearl has become a high-profile voice over the past year, and represents a large and significant group who believe women have too many rights and men must be more assertive.

During her introduction, Davis said she believed women are happier as stay-at-home mothers, and that she thought feminism "overall is a bad thing."

Read the whole story over here and don't forget the comments:) The 8utt hurt is quite amusing to watch. And while about half are angry females, many divorced and old enough to start thinking about making peace with God instead of leaving vitriolic comments on the social media (I guess it's another reason younger folks dislike Boomers), the other half are liberal males which proves my point that many men support and embrace feminism. 

The reason for it is also obvious, "I'm so proud my wife earns so much and can buy all that stuff for me". Those types are terrified they'd once be made responsible for supporting their wives, and, oh horror, may be daughters, too.

Another interesting thing is how quickly "tolerant Left" resorts to insults including dreaded "slut-shaming and sexism" (the YouTuber is too ugly to marry, women who agree with her are trailer park sluts) and even racissssm (telling an Indian guy that his country is basically a backward 88ithole). Which tells you everything you should know about these people and their so-called "superior morals". 


2 comments:

  1. the other half are liberal males which proves my point that many men support and embrace feminism.

    The reason for it is also obvious, "I'm so proud my wife earns so much and can buy all that stuff for me".


    This. I have seen this so often in recent years with family members, friends, and acquaintances married to men 40 and younger. Even among Christian men.

    And yet, we keep hearing right-leaning men declare unequivocally that no man anywhere cares how much his intended makes. That is not what I see. I see a lot of men who want the same fried ice that feminism has cultivated the taste for in women.

    Although I have seen Pearl say some dumb stuff on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both men and women nowadays are often incredibly materialistic...

    I've never heard about Pearl before, honestly. For what I know she could very well just be another grifter pushing "trad stuff" online. It's just that she upsets right sort of people:)

    ReplyDelete