Redirection

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Easy Ice Cream Recipe

 

I'll admit it's not my invention. I actually saw it on a vegan UTube channel and since I'm not a vegan, I adjusted it to include dairy.

It takes you about 3 minutes to make it. The equipment you need is a blender/mixer and a freezer. Plus 3 basic ingredients: bananas, (frozen) mixed berries and plain cream cheese. 

Peel the bananas, cut them in pieces and place in the freezer for several hours. (I used 2 big bananas for 4 portions). Take as many as you need, put into a blender, add enough frozen berries of any kind, then cream cheese to taste and blend till it looks like in the picture or to a desired consistency. You can also blend/mix them in steps, 1st bananas, then adding berries and finally cream. I tried it both ways and found mixing them all together easier but it's just me.

You'll get some soft ice cream so eat immediately. It has no added sugar and just as much fat as you yourself desire, depending on how much cream cheese you use. 1-2 tsp per portion was enough for me, just to make it thicker and creamier. Of course, you can also add jam or decorate it with fresh berries or whatever you wish actually.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment