Sunday, August 23, 2020

Second Attempt

I do hope it will be more successful than the 1st one. Seeing that my mother-in-law now appears to be more or less stable, we decided to still go away for a couple of days. I was lucky enough to find a reasonably priced hotel which is close enough to where we live so that we could quickly return if necessary. I'm planning to come back on Wednesday and will live the comments as they are now. The weather has changed abruptly and now it looks like autumn but we did manage to swim on Friday, which was really great.

See you all later this week, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment