Redirection

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Some Personal Stuff

So 2013 is drawing to an end. I won't be sorry to see it go as it was most perfectly horrible:) It started with a close relative been taken to hospital on the 3rd of January and proceeded in the same manner. I have never been supersticious but 2013 was just not my year.

Well, it's just two weeks more to go and we all can have a fresh start. I still have some Christmas cards to write and to send, and my Christmas shopping to do. I decorated the house last week and yesterday we bought a tree, which we are planning to decorate during the weekend.

There are lots of things I wanted to write about but honestly my head is full or preparations for the holidays and I just don't feel like sitting down and writing a long post so please bear with me. I guess the fatigue has finally caught up with me and the dark days don't make things any better:) Luckily, we have some sun, too, and the weather has been so mild this far that I even risked to sit outside with a book and a cup of tea, all wrapped up, of course:)

The cat has become very fat. He now weighs about 7kg instead of 6 and is very naughty. For one, he's been awfully difficult about his food, which is probably for the better as it gives him an opportunity to lose some of this extra weight. Then he insists on sleeping on our dinner table. By some reason he finds it a very suitable place for his afternoon nap:)

My relatives are planning to go to a Christmas market in Germany and have invited me to join them, but I couldn't as I still have a lot of things to do. I'm behind with my ironing and house cleaning and couldn't possibly spare a day, but may be we'll be able to go there on Saturday. If we do, I'll post the pictures!

Well, that's about all for today. I hope you all are doing fine! May be, one of these days I'll manage to finally write this long post I have been planning for so long, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment