Redirection

Sunday, December 29, 2013

News From The Home Front

So Christmas is officially  behind us and we can look forward towards the New Year. We had storm instead of snow, but yesterday the weather started improving as you can see above.

I finally finished my knitting project. I was planning to knit this sweater:


However, the pattern was so complicated that I knitted this instead:

I still have to sew on buttons and to knit a detachable collar. This is how it's supposed to look like:

Of course, in my case it will be in dark blue, too.

I hope you all had a great time celebrating Christmas with your friends and family! And didn't eat too much candy, so that you won't have to go on a diet:) We still have so much sweets left, it'll probably take us another couple of weeks to eat them all:)

I'm not sure whether I post again before the New Year, so I want to wish all my readers all the best for the coming 2014!

From Holland with love...


No comments:

Post a Comment