Redirection

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Women, Know Your Limits!


Please don't throw stones at me:) I went to the univeristy myself and even though I'm (unfortunately) older than 25, I still haven't grown a beard!!!! I do find the video hilarious, though. And if you liked that one, you'll probably turn a sympathetic ear to their sincere plea not to drive (It isn't the drawing room, my dear!), and to the advice on how to land a rich husband (warning: the vid has some ungentlemanly language in it:). As it's often the case with the British, it's rather difficult to say whether those videos are fighting the stereotypes or enforcing them, which doesn't make them less funny. Just don't forget to let your natural sweetness shine through when you are invited to the next dinner party!

2 comments: