Redirection

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Winter Days

It's still quite cold over here, the temperatures at night fall to record lows,  but during the day the sun is shining making everything look bright and cheerful.

I have been working on my knitting, as I still hope I'll be able to finish my new project, a long skirt in time to wear it this season. Unfortunately, not much came out of it today, as somebody lent me the fifth season of I Love Lucy.

The cat stubbornly goes out in the middle of the night, when it's freezing the most, and then spends his days recuperating on the couch.

Because of the weather, I thought it a good idea to make Swedish meatballs for dinner. I had them served with the cranberry compote.They were a huge success and we have enough for tomorrow as well.

And now I'm off to watch more Lucy, so till the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment