Redirection

Sunday, December 24, 2023

The 4th Sunday Of Advent

 As promised, my Christmas tree:


And Julenisse(n):


And a feelgood post about housewives:

 Mrs. Lewis, now 22, has embraced the role of a “tradwife” (traditional wife), a neo-retro lifestyle trend adopted by some conservative newlywed women that has garnered a following on social media. She and her husband, Andrew Lewis, 28, embrace this choice, living together on a farm they purchased in Missouri...

 Both Christians, they chose to glorify God in how they manifested their marriage, both leading biblical lives.

“I quit my job as a photographer,” she said. “I felt like I didn’t need to be as professional and modern and super relatable to clients because I didn’t need to do that anymore.”

Instead, she dove back into her roots.

My purpose in life is to honor and glorify God,” she said. “I don’t see very much of that in modern society...

 The role of the traditional wife means just that: filling the role of wife as it has long been defined. For Mrs. Lewis that means following the Bible.

It also means having particular standards in how you dress, what you say, and how you treat other people. And it might mean sacrifice, accepting what you don't have while embracing what you do.

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

Just remember, whatever happens, Jesus Christ is Lord.

2 comments:

  1. "Just remember, whatever happens, Jesus Christ is Lord."
    Amen, my friend. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.⛄❄️🎄♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete