Redirection

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

From The Home Front

We've had a winter of sorts last week. Here are some pics we took Sunday on a lake close-by:


























By now, all the ice and snow are gone and the temperatures are firmly above zero, which may be for the best since I got a nasty cold last week (I'm afraid I'm not as tough as my Viking ancestors, lol:)

A good acquaintance died from cancer last week so this Monday I had to go bring my condolences. She was only 2 years older than my parents which is, imo, not old at all.

It's a busy week for me, with lots of visiting and my husband taking a free day on Friday. He's planning to work on finishing our home extension which seems to be a never-ending project for us. Hopefully, it'll be finally ready this summer, but I don't hold my breath.

Today is rather gloomy which apparently means we will have a lousy year, oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment