Redirection

Sunday, October 30, 2022

What I Ate In A Day

I try to eat some sort of a pesco-Mediterranean diet, so previously I posted about my "fish" day (I mostly eat fish 3 times a week). This is one of my vegetarian days.

Breakfast:

Hot water with lemon, honey and curcuma, 1.5% kefir, cooked buckwheat with strawberry jam, knackebrod with olive oil and cheese and fruit (the dark one is a plum)
 

Lunch: water, cut cucumber, 2 slices of home-baked bread, 1 with hummus, sweet chili sauce, spring onions and white cheese, the other one with butter and apple butter

Normally I also drink a cup of chicory coffee, but that day (last Thursday) I was expecting a visitor so I drank a cup with her, together with a home-baked chocolate muffin.

Dinner:

White long grain rice, ground walnuts, a hard-boiled egg, Brussels sprouts and red lentils puree

The dessert was 1.5% plain yogurt with flax-seeds, sunflower seeds and strawberry jam (I really like it:)

In the evening we drank red-bush tea with muffins. Normally they should be served with a sweet chocolate sauce but I haven't made it so I decided that strawberry jam would do fine instead:)

That was about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment