Redirection

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Western Womanhood Reaches Another Huge Milestone

Western females have just reached a new high (or low, depending on how you look at it). The proverbial glass ceiling just keeps getting broken. They now finally have the important freedom to sh8t themselves live on camera, without experiencing any shame or being kept down by the patriarchal norms. Seriously:

Footage of world record holder Joanna Wietrzyk competing on Saturday showed her continuing through demanding exercises and using communal equipment, with faecal matter visibly running down her legs. The incident went viral on social media and triggered debate about Hyrox’s health and safety standards, and athlete responsibility.

I hope you'll all excuse me not posting pictures, but you can easily find them in the article quoted (this is actually a WARNING:)

The Guardian goes on to say:

It is not uncommon for athletes to soil themselves while competing in high endurance sports, particularly marathons. British athlete Paula Radcliffe won the 2005 London marathon after suffering from “runner’s diarrhoea” and having to stop at the 22-mile mark to relieve herself, in full view of cameras.

 (Emphasis mine).

Now is it "not uncommon" for all athletes or only for a "certain type" of athlete, I wonder???

So that's what I found. It happens with men, too, but according to this study, uri88ry incontinence in female athletes happens more than 5 times more often:

Prevalences were 45.1% in female compared to 14.7% male athletes (p < 0.001) such that females were 5.45 times more likely to suffer this condition.  

What about f8cal incontinence?

So this article (which appeared in the New York Times, too) does state that it affects the females more than males:

 Why does it disproportionately affect female athletes? This year, Dutch researchers published a widespread qualitative study on recreational runners who suffered from faecal incontinence.

They reported that women faced an increased risk of the issue as a result of “pelvic floor dysfunction” — the pelvic floor referring to the ‘hammock’ of muscles running from the pubic bone to the tailbone that supports the pelvic organs. 

Why would it be? The article actually does give an answer. It's because women biologically are different from men (who could have thunk it???)


In general, women face a far higher risk of pelvic floor issues due to structural anatomical differences, childbirth, and hormonal changes associated with menstruation and the menopause.

“Increased intra-abdominal pressure due to reactive forces on the pelvic floor during activities like jumping and running is believed to deform pelvic floor structures, potentially impacting continence mechanisms,” they wrote.

During the menstrual cycle, the luteal phase (the period between ovulation and the beginning of the next period) has been identified by several studies over the past 30 years as provoking more gastrointestinal problems in some women — further raising the risk of faecal incontinence during extreme exercise.

 Of course, we all know that men played sports and did all this physical activity which could lead to these kind of issues also for them, as the preparation for war, and later, when the sports became professional and commercialised, to provide for their families. And then Western women decided to do it because...because it's progress or something I guess.Welcome to the Western world, ladies and gentlemen. (I never ever want to hear another "joke" about streetsh88ters after this).

7 comments:

  1. I have resently learned, first from my own experience and then from my physiotherapist and literature, that too strong pelvic floor muscles on women can also cause "leaking". Because when muscles are like iron, they are not elastic any more, so they cannot react properly. It turned out that we actually do not need more Kegel's but relaxations. Also this is very, very common on female athletes and pilates teacher etc.

    With me it went so bad i got terrible, veryvery painful pelvic floor cramps. I share this to warn you ladies: those cramps can feel very much like UTI, so never take antibiotics if you havent been tested! (Here doctors give you antibiotics for UTI without testing if you have been tested ones. Then they believe you when you tell your symptoms.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Also I remember reading that women who do certain sports have difficulty with labour because strong pelvic floor muscles won't yield and let the baby through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also sorry about what happened to you! I hope you are better now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! As a male that was a lot of education about something I had no idea occurred with women and men when doing those hard athletic competitions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back when Varg Vikerness was still allowed on UTube, before Covid, he had a video about women doing sports and how damaging it was for them. So I knew some of this stuff. He was very upset about the series "Vikings" because of its depictions of female warriors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Western women decided to do sports because WE CAN!! also eastern women do sports and the ones that cannot it's because men are restricting their rights as sentient human beings!! so, what the solution? not be part of competitions because we are women and not allowed to be outside ? fun is only for men? or in 2026 do we still have to be restricted? She had a problem, could be just a form of flu, it happens. A male marathoner finished a marathon shitting himself because he did not want to quit, it happens. It happens that you need to go during a race and you'll do, it happens both genders. It's clear you do not do sport, but I do and i never shitted myself but I needed to go during a race. I can assure you, males go too. I run ultradistances in the mountains, so I have my share of experience. I can assure you that no one cares (other athletes) as no one cares when you change clothes (during ultradistance races it's common). the only real thing is that for a woman is matter of shame but when it's a man that do this thing, no one cares and make the same fuss. Time to stop this narrative that we are not fit for... (fill out with what you want). we are able, capable and in certain situation better fitted than males.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It didn't take long for a feminist to come out and defend shitting yourself on camera as emancipation. Which basically proves my point.

    ReplyDelete