98F to 100F plus heat Index across South Texas (south of San Antonio, to Laredo to Brownsville) which is normal for August. Might be like this through early October except days with some exceptional cloud cover. Cry me a river! :)
Oh, your Euro Commie overlords don't like anyone having even a window unit.
I actually have 2 aircos. It still sucks. I don't care how it is in Texas, the weather was much too hot for over here plus no rain. As for commie overlords. May be look at your own country first? Who is it pushing all this equality and degenerate stuff all over the world? It's sure isn't us.
Just ADORE that steampunk dragon you are flying. And the skirt.
ReplyDeleteThanks! yeah, that was cool, wish I had a dress like that for real:)
ReplyDelete98F to 100F plus heat Index across South Texas (south of San Antonio, to Laredo to Brownsville) which is normal for August. Might be like this through early October except days with some exceptional cloud cover. Cry me a river! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, your Euro Commie overlords don't like anyone having even a window unit.
I actually have 2 aircos. It still sucks. I don't care how it is in Texas, the weather was much too hot for over here plus no rain. As for commie overlords. May be look at your own country first? Who is it pushing all this equality and degenerate stuff all over the world? It's sure isn't us.
ReplyDeleteTo the communist of old some credit, there were no trans weirdos or gay and tranny pride parades, so they did have that going for them.
ReplyDelete