Redirection

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Chocolate Muffins






I'm afraid it's the best photo I have, they went so hard:) The original recipe was published in LandIdee, but as usual, I changed and adjusted it. As time goes by, I find out that I hardly follow the recipes any more, but they sure give me ideas!

So to make 12, you will need:

ab. 3/4 c brown sugar (they won't be very sweet)
1c or a bit more flour mixture (I used ab. 1/2c spelt+barley+whole grain vs 1/2c of plain white flour)
4 heaping tbsp of cocoa powder
2 heaping tsp of baking powder
3 eggs
4-5tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp or more (goat) milk
ab. 20g dark chocolate, rasped

Mix dry ingredients in a bowl, add eggs, oil and enough milk to make a thick dough. Add rasped chocolate, mix well and spoon the dough into a prepared muffin pan. Bake at ab. 165*C for 20-25 min (check for doneness). The muffins will be on a small side. You can slice them and eat with butter and jam, like scones.

No comments:

Post a Comment