Redirection

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

What I Eat In A Day

 Or at least what I ate last Monday;)

Breakfast:


Oatmeal with 3.5% milk, half slice of bread with 100% natural peanut butter, goji berries with hot water instead of tea (2nd cup was hot water with a lemon slice)

Lunch:


Water, scrambled egg (1) with olive oil, vegan chocolate paste. Not that I'm a vegan, I just like this brand. Plus some grapes for a snack:


 And fake coffee with milk (chicory):


In the afternoon I drank cold fruit tea (rhubarb-cherry, bought in Germany, you can just use cold tap water for this one) because it was 33*C outside and not much better inside which Blogger doesn't let me upload somehow.

This was our dinner:

Turkish bread with (frozen) peas cream (olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, mint leaves, chili sauce), baked courgette and low fat mozarella (my husband had chicken instead) + some pumpkin seeds (not featured), mineral water (also from Germany)

Dessert was yogurt with plum jam and flax seeds:


 You can see what I cooked on Tuesday in the picture;)

We also drank more fruit tea + chocolate candy (my husband got it from his Polish colleagues)

So that is truthfully what I ate in a day plus I managed to upload the tea photo somehow:)


Have a nice day all of you!


2 comments:

  1. I'm struck by the fact that you're not low carb. I suppose it's just an American thing that we almost insist that unless you're working out at high intensity, the only way to maintain a healthy weight is to eat high protein/low carb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm trying to eat healthy carbs, thought it's quite difficult because I'm constantly tempted with sugary treats by everybody:) So I have a rule, 1 treat per day. I wouldn't buy this candy myself, I always choose 70+ % dark chocolate, but my husband brought it from work. I think I eat enough protein, 120g of mozarella I ate at dinner was about 23g protein with only 8g sat fat, and of course, there is protein in milk, yogurt and most other products except fruit and veg.

    ReplyDelete