Redirection

Monday, January 13, 2014

More On Decoration



With the 12 days of Christmas officially behind us, I finally took away all the Christmasy decorations, with the exception of the Christmas Angels which you still can see in the picture. I didn't get rid of the tree until after Epiphany though it appears that officially the Christmas season doesn't end until the 2nd of February! I agree with Will S. that we should celebrate winter, but here in Holland we haven't had much of it this year:)

My husband brought me this hyacinth from work. Isn't he sweet?:)I thought it would look nice with the white candles and the green tablecloth. Sometimes just adding a little detail can make your house cosier, and it will feel more like home. After all, it's often the little things in life which matter most.

2 comments:

  1. Very refreshing and pretty, he perfect colors for January

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I liked the colour combination, too.

    ReplyDelete