Redirection

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Is There Even A Difference???

Liberal Christian Attempts To Debate Atheist But They Agree On Everything

SHERWOOD, OR—Local progressive believer Danielle Mason reportedly attempted to debate atheist Lucas Peterson on the various ideas including the existence of God at a local coffee shop Sunday evening, but ended up agreeing with him on every point...

“I don’t believe in God,” the atheist began before laying out his case for the lack of any real deity as the progressive believer nodded in agreement the whole time.
“I guess I don’t believe in God either, at least not in any concrete way,” Mason said pensively during her allotted 15-minute response time. “At least, I don’t think I do. What does it all even mean, anyway?”

(Yeah, it is satire but comes very close to home). 

4 comments:

  1. Yes, the atheist knows he's not a Christian. The progressive "believer" doesn't. Sadly, she's just one of mamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess that's what happens when you turn a church into a social club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I consider myself blessed to see the difference in the Word of God and peoples' ideas/beliefs that have no foundation in the scriptures. I once heard a minister say that if believing in God made us Christians then the devil would be one since he believes and trembles.

      Delete
  3. True saving faith will manifest itself in works, they say.

    ReplyDelete