Redirection

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Results Of An Afternoon Walk

We've got some nice weather again, so last Saturday we went for a walk in the country:





And visited some farms:




Where we bought these free range eggs:




We visited an antique store where I was fortunate enough to find this tea set:




(an imitation of Royal Albert, made in Germany). Doesn't it look pretty on a cupboard shelf?

I decided to use it every day and put my old tea set away. The price was only 12.50, and as a bonus we got these pears from the lady who owned the shop:


So I decided to use them to make jam:

Here is the end result (it is delicious!):


I'm afraid my jam jars aren't glamorous, but they didn't cost me anything as I recycled them:)
Next time I'll try to write something more intellectual, so stay tuned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment