Redirection

Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday News And Some Pictures

Yesterday was St. Valentine's Day, so I hope that you all had nice time with your loved ones. Since it was our wedding anniversary as well, we celebrated it by going to a restaurant. The winter returned this week and we had quite a bit of snow, but today the sun is shining, the snow is chiefly gone and spring is in the air!

I finally finished knitting the front part of a skirt I started working on last year:

Long skirts seem to have been out of fashion lately, but for the old hippi like me it makes no difference:) Actually, the skirt is part of a matching set and it's supposed to look like this. It will be my third knitted skirt and I'm using acrylic yarn for it which was not expensive at all. The first skirt I ever knitted was this:

And then last year I made another one:


It was supposed to be the lower part of a dress, but the pattern was so darn difficult that I decided to change it into a skirt, and I haven't regretted it since.

It's that time of the year again, so the cat has been running wild, eating next to nothing and hanging outside with other disreputable characters. His head is covered with wounds, and the only thing he wishes is to be left alone, like this:


Well, that's about all the news I have at the moment, or at least those I want to share:) We are currently dealing with sickness in the family so I had no mental energy for any serious topic. I wish you all a nice weekend!.

No comments:

Post a Comment