Redirection

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Why I Disappeared

I'm sorry I haven't written anything and haven't answered your comments! The reason is quite simple. I've been sick and only now getting better. It started like some sort of allergy/hay fever at the camping, but then I got real fever, so now I think it was some kind of a virus. I was sneezing so much I thought my head would burst. It was really horrible. I haven't had a cold since I got corona last February (it was 2nd time, 1st was 2022). But I think I was feeling worse than then. Anyway now I'm feeling better but it's also quite hot. I'll try to post something tomorrow, I promise:)

Love you all!

6 comments:

  1. Your health is the most important thing. Rest well, recover fully, and never mind the posting in the meantime. Prayers have been offered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your recent illness, Sanne! Glad to hear you're better now.😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, dear friends! Prayers are always appreciated:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's at times like this you feel you are getting older, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a few days late so hopefully your on the mend now. Look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I'm still feeling tired. Must be because of the weather, it's been hot and humid...

    ReplyDelete