dinsdag 13 augustus 2013

A Finished Project

I finally finished it last week but couldn't get my husband to take a picture. Today I bumped into a neighbour lady and she told me it really looked great and when she heard that I had made it myself she found my skill with the needle most impressive:)

Seriously though, I had a lot of problems with this skirt. I used a pattern from Simplicity Naaimode and I chose size 38, which proved to be too small! Now the strange thing is that with the previous skirt I made using their pattern, I chose size 40 and it was too big, so that I had to rip all the seams and cut it to a smaller size!

This time I cut the top of the skirt off and sewed some stretchy fabric of the same colour instead, and put elastic inside. You can see it in the picture. I came to the conclusion that next time I happen to want to sew something, I'll stick with Burda!

2 opmerkingen:

No anonymous comments. Anonymous comments will be deleted.